1. What is something mom always says to you?
To get away from the TV.
2. What makes mom happy?
when I smile
3. What makes mom sad?
like this...(she makes a sad face)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when you go Ha HA HA..( in a deep voice)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
54 (she said five four)
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I think....watch TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
maybe being cute. (yep, that's probably it!! What a kid!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Beind very good at church. You were good today Momma. Thank you.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
you not good at letting me watch Thomas and Jerry.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pancakes. Right Momma? I like pancakes. Member you ate my pancakes after Becky's house? And I ate your shrimp? Can we have pancakes for dinner?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You put me on your 'puter when I ran around the living room? That's funny. Let's watch it, ok??
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
You can be Thomas. I am Jerry.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we are CUTE. Right! Daddy, momma and I are cute right? DADDDY: YES
19. How are you and your mom different?
You don't run super fast even though you have super fast shoes. Daddy, momma needs new super fast shoes, ok. DADDY: NO! Ava: Daddy, momma super fast shoes are super slow. So the answer is yes. Momma, I say yes!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
you tell me, silly face.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
that you kissy kissy (insert smoochy noise here)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?