Saturday, December 13, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I received my first ever blog award!! How exciting is that??!!! So...here's the deal: I got this awesome award thanks to GlamRBaby and I have to list 6 interesting facts about myself....SO HERE GOES!!
Six (not so interesting) facts about me:
1. I MUST have a Dt Dr Pepper first thing in the morning or else my entire day starts off bad. On the same note, I do not like talking to anyone first thing in the morning, not until I have swallowed my first gulp of DDP. And the best DDP is from Sonic!
2. I am OBSESSED with Coach purses. I have now started making my family carry Coach bags just so I can feed my addiction.
3. I am a Golf PRO. On the Wii that is.(QUIT JUDGING ME!!!)
4. My all time favorite body wash is actually not a body wash, but VO5 shampoo! I love the way it smells, so fresh and clean, and I get people asking me ALL THE TIME what I am wearing. The best part is VO5 is only $.88 a bottle at WalMart. Very cost effective!
5. I love going to the movies all by myself. I love going to the first showing of the day (in the middle of the week), when no one else is there. I am the only one in the theatre, treating myself to a bag of popcorn and of course the DDP I snuck in! That is the best way for me to get ME time.
6. I get daily updates via text messages on Amazon.com deals of the day. I get LOTS of great savings on all kinds of things there! You should check it out.
Now I nominate 6 people for the award:
Sunday, December 7, 2008
"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.”
-Morrie Schwartz (To know who this wonderful man Morrie is, go here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3863455317235235085
The book Tuesdays with Morrie is probably my favorite book so far. I LOVE it. If you haven't read it, READ IT!!!