Sunday, October 14, 2007

Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch

Ava and I went to the pumpkin patch on Friday while John worked. I'm not sure what she was expecting when I told her we were going to see the pumpkins, but when we got there her eyes got so BIG. She had never seen that many pumpkins. I was suprised that she let me take her picture by the scarecrow. She is petrified of the one we have at home. We can't even walk down the Halloween aisle at WalMart because she gets so frightened.


The pumpkin patch had lots of character displays for the kids to take pictures with. We took pictures with almost all of them, but here is the ones that matter most to Ava.

Dora and Boots

The Little Mermaid





Land Before Time


And of course, Ava's all time favorite, THE BACKYARDIGANS!!!


If you get a chance, I recommend the pumpkin patch. It is free and offers alot of fun kiddo things to do!

No comments: