Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My 2007 Awards

My 2007 Awards

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
Seriously?? I guess that would be Becky and Doug.

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend) -
Jacqueline

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND?
Laura..although she isn't really new.

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
November 13

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
hmmm..I'll go with Feb 24.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
I hope Christmas

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
uhhh

7) MOVIE FOR 2007?
uhhh

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Actually I spent it with a bunch of work people.

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
John of course.

12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
Momma on the outside, babe on the inside.

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
El Chico

14) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
Tuesdays with Maurie...that book reminds me so much of one amazing person.

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
To forgive, forget and move on....

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Go to Hawaii.

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
pretty sure I was never drunk.

18) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Brothers and Sisters

19) BEST BLOG?
I like Jeanette's and Laura's the best I guess. Oh, no...wait...I love Sam and Christy's. That one may be the best.

20) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Its a tie between Susan and Stacy. BUT--Claudia did have my back when it counted the most....

21) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
My drive to work I guess.

22) BIGGEST RETARD AWARD?
You know me..I would LOVE to answer this...but I will keep quiet.

23) PERSON THAT CHANGED THE MOST IN YOUR LIFE?
Ava...or Laura

24) FAD THATS IN THAT YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW?
no clue

25) WHO WOULD DRIVE TO YOU IN A SECOND IF YOU WERE IN NEED?
Susan, hands down. She would pick Becky up on the way. And my parents.

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Wow, I can't believe we got the best blog award. What an honor. Was there actually a lot of competition?

Beth said...

I have quite a few friends who have started this blogging trend. Mostly on myspace.