Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conferance Call 101

I learned on my 2 HOUR freaking conferance call today that I will need to sign a new employee acknowledgement form stating that I will not post anything about my company on myspace or my family blog. (All employees have to sign this, not just me.) So before I sign this acknowledgement I want blog that I work with so many ’Michael Scott’ personalities I sometimes want to drill holes in my head to balance out the pain and suffering. If you don’t know who Michael Scott is, watch a few episodes of "The Office" and you will get the idea. I also learned today that if I decide to mock any idea, suggestion, or plan that my boss has, the mute button MUST be on. I don’t think he liked my comments....

1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

That is freaking hilarious!
I would post a comment in reference, but I am technically still an employee. I work about 5 hours a week, max!
"Just press the mute button before you comment...", I would have been laughing my head off, with the mute button "on"of course.