Saturday, February 14, 2009

I think Valentines Day is stupid. I think some money hungry CEO at HallMark schemed up this whole idea just to get a bigger bonus.

If your marriage, relationship, whatever...needs Feb 14 to provide romance, then I think you might have a bigger issue.

That's just what I think.

This year, like the previous 16, I told John I wanted nothing. No flowers, no candy, no presents... I think he appreciates the fact that I think it is stupid, although he tries to act hurt and offended. But, honestly, I know if he REALLY was into Valentines Day like most people are, he would get me the flowers, candy...

BUT

He thinks it's stupid too! That's why we are so great together.

Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I was so romantic that I left the house at 7:45 Saturday to go on a scrapbooking retreat with 3 other girls, leaving Katherine with Sam fr the weekend. I was single for so long that I have a bad taste for Valentines as well. We usually do give a small gift but we don't go overboard.