Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ava and Kenslie

I am SOOO FAR behind blogging. I will slowly get up to date. These next few pics were taken in April when Mom and Dad took Ava with them to see my brother and his family. Ava and Kenslie are 8 months apart and they LOVE each other! I wish we saw more of them; they only live 4 hours away. But can I tell you how hard it is to get schedules together? ARGGG....

Anyways, here are a few pics of the two beautiful girls doing what they do best--being princesses!!




Bethany is OCD and I can only imagine how much this mess drove her crazy! Hopefully Ava helped clean up. She tends to be good at that!





These next two pictures crack me up. Ava HATES to be crowded in bed. She likes space. But notice how Bethany made Ava her own special bed next to Kenslie's bed but Ava chose to sleep next to Kenslie. I think sometime during the night both girls ended up spread out on the floor. That bed was WAY to crowded!

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

That is so fun. This week Katherine has been able to play with all 3 of her girl cousins and there was a lot of princess for us too. I love that she has girl cousins close in age.