Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ava's Father's Day Questionnaire

I really love it when my daddy kisses me.

My dad likes to play with me.

My dad always tells me to quit licking him. (She goes in for the kiss and licks instead. It makes him sooo mad.)

The best thing he does is play instruments.

It makes him happy when he eats pizza.

My dad loves to relax on the boat.

The best thing he cooks is dinner.

When my dad shops he likes to buy pudding.

My dad’s favorite household chore is the vacuum.

My dad’s favorite TV show is news.

If he could go on a trip, he would go to a big giant boat.

I love my dad because he gives me kisses.

My favorite thing to do with daddy is play bowling.

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Wow what a difference in how a 3 year old answers and an almost 5 year old answers. It was like pulling teeth with Katherine.