Thursday, April 15, 2010

I stole this from Kate. Mine isn't nearly as entertaining, but here goes:

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

Who is your man? John

How long have you been together? 17 years I think, dated 6, married 11. Yep, 17..

How long did you date? 6 years.

How old is your man? 30 something....

Who eats more? WE both eat WAY more than our share.

Who said "I love you" first? No doubt he did. I'm not that naive..

Who is taller? He is. But I'm WAYYY cuter!! :)

Who sings better? neither

Who is smarter? He is..book smarts anyways.

Whose temper is worse? Mine, I got this one nailed!

Who does the laundry? Me, unfortunately. Trust me, if I ever have a son, I WILL teach him to do laundry. His wife will thank me.

Who takes out the garbage? He does. But I tell him to. So I do my part in this task.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Who pays the bills? I pay the bills with our money.

Who is better with the computer? HIM!

Who mows the lawn? Our lawn service.

Who cooks dinner? We both do, but John is more consistent.

Who drives when you are together? Usually him, but since I received my company car, I do a lot more of the driving.

Who pays when you go out? I usually get out the debit card for our JOINT account. So I guess we both do.

Who is most stubborn? He is pretty darn stubborn, but I give him a run for his money!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are never wrong. We live in a house full of rights. (LOVE this Kate!)

Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine since they come more often.

Who asked who out? He asked me out, of course.

Who proposed? He did.


Who wears the pants in the family? I do. Of course I do. But he would say "Whatever"..but that is because he is stubborn.

No comments: