Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Answers to the test!

Answers to the test.


Question 1
Whose wedding did I cry at most?

My own

Becky and Doug

Randy and Bethany Correct!

Stacy and Jeremy

I cried like a blubbering idiot and my sister stood there laughing at me.

Question 2

Who did I call when I found out I was pregnant?

John

Becky

Mom

Stacy Correct!

I called Stacy and left a FRANTIC message telling her to call me back immediately, which she did, because she was afraid someone had just died. Sorry about that Stac.

Question 3
If I HAD to move out of state, where would I go?

New York Incorrect

New Mexico

Oregon

Colorado

If I HAD to move, I would HAVE to move to Oregon because John’s corporate office is in Portland.

Question 4
What household task do I hate the most?

Mopping Incorrect

Cleaning Toilets

Laundry

Vacuuming

My sister answered mopping because she said "in the 2 months I lived with you I never saw you mop." Actually, I did mop when she was here. BUT, she probably NEVER saw me do laundry, because I HATE laundry.

Question 5
What is my dream vacation?

Europe

Hawaii

Antartica

Australia Correct!

So going to Australia on my 10 year anniversary; he just doesn’t know it yet.

Question 6
What program do I TIVO religiously?

Oprah

House Hunters

Survivor

The Backyardigans Incorrect

I watch House Hunters religiously. I have seen every episode since 2000.

Question 7
If I were to be on a reality show, which one would I choose?

Project Runway

Top Chef

Amazing Race Correct!

Big Brother

John and I would SO win this race. I would have to drive though; I can’t read a map to save my life.

Question 8
Which guilty pleasure does my husband give me the most grief about?

Overpriced car washes Incorrect

Pedicures

Sonic Happy Hour

My twice a month maid.

Sonic Happy Hour. Get over it. It’s 96 cents. And I have TONS of gift cards. :)

Question 9
I would love being a stay at home mom.

True

False Correct!

If I stayed home my kid would go mental faster than Britney Spears.

Question 10
How long have John and I been together?

5 years

10 years

12 years

15 years Correct!

We met in 1993, got married in 1999. So, dated 6..married 9. Yea for us!!

No comments: