Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here’s the deal:

One of my best friends quit her job at Parkland and started a new job. Why does this matter? Well, her old job had her sitting in traffic with me at 5pm. Her new job is working 3p-3a--no sitting in traffic for her. SO, I am taking applications for a new phone friend for my drive home. I warn you, I am not the most pleasant person to have a conversation with after a long day at work while sitting in Dallas traffic at rush hour. Qualified candidates must be able to tune out my moaning and groaning, must remember the names of all the employees I have that are on THE LIST, must be able to see through the phone and tell me to quit flipping off the idiot beside me, and also have the guts to tell me to pull over because I need a drink. ( Dt. Dr P of course!) Please know that if you do apply and are chosen for this horrible position, you will be saving the lives of many idiots in the DFW metroplex. Good for you.

And to Susan: Shame on you for not giving me a month notice. I am not finding an adequate replacement.

No comments: