Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Destin Vacation

We made the trip to Destin, Florida last week for Kevin and Traci's wedding. This little peace of paradise is freaking incredible!! If you have never been I would definately recommend going. We played on the beach all four days. The Gulf water was cold, tolerable for about 15 minutes at a time, but that doesn't stop an anxious 4 year old!! We (actually Ava) built fun sand castles while I easdropped on conversations about the presidental campaign, the bail out, the oil crisis, some "stupid" conferance this man was attending at the resort(stupid was his word), and I had quite a time sitting back and people watching--which happens to be my FAVORITE hobby. The BEST place to people watch is on the beach!!! The hotel resort we stayed in had nice heated pools. Ava learned to swim in this nice heated pool. I would have more pics to publish but most of my family chose to stay in the room and watch the TX/OU madness and various other sports programs. SOOOO...Ava and I enjoyed the beach by ourselves minus the camara.




Site of the wedding






Perfect sunset



Ava loves that Katie



Happy cousins



Katie to Ava: Your daddy is watching us with a camara.


No comments: