Friday, October 17, 2008

People have asked

Many people have asked why I don't blog on here more. Actually I blog quite a bit, just not here. I blog ALOT on myspace. I post ALOT more pics of Ava and our family on myspace. The reason is this: I can control who sees my myspace page. This little google analysis thing I have on my blogger page reveals some crazy stuff... so I don't know who all is looking on here. If you want to keep up more with the kid..and me and John, get a myspace. You can set your profile to private so only your friends see your page. You can even set certain blogs to private so only the friends you want reading specific blogs can read it.

I like myspace much better than facebook also. I rarely even get on facebook.

See ya at myspace if you want. You might be suprised at everyone you find on this crazy site!!

http://www.myspace.com/berende

1 comment:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

That is funny because I am so much more into my facebook and blog. When I set up my myspace page I found it frustrating and confusing. It seemed that people would just leave one another messages and decorate their pages. There was not much I wanted to spend time on. I will check out your page and cute pictures though.