Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at my sister's house. I was skeptical that she and Doug could pull off an entire dinner for 14 people, but they did an amazing job. I was impressed. The turkey was perfect.



As with any Thanksgiving, you plan to eat at a certain time, and for whatever reason you end up eating an hour and a half later than planned. Ava had no problem filling her time playing Mario Kart on the Wii.



After eating we decided to take a little walk around the neighborhood. Sometimes Ava gets really tired of having a camara in her face. So she runs...






I chase her til I get a good one!!!

Afterwards, one last picture with Grandma and Grandpa Berend. Try to tell me this kid isn't rotten.

1 comment:

Hughes Family said...

Cute pictures. Ava's hair is so long. Julia would be jealous, she wants long hair!