Friday, January 9, 2009

Another tag...so here goes.

I have been tagged about 6 times with this, so here is my list of 16 things about me (that you might not already know but I am sure you do).

1. I drink Dt Dr Pepper every morning by 7am.
2. I am extremely anal about my house--it must be clean--minus my bathhroom. I need the maid just for my bathroom.
3. I love Coach purses. I love them so much I have bought both my mom and my sister purses to feed my obsession. I don't think they GET it.
4. I call 3 people every (work) day at 5pm. John, Becky and Susan. In that order. Usually Becky doesnt answer on the first try, so this year it might go John, Susan, Becky.
5. I always have my phone on me but seldom answer it. If you really want to talk to me and want me to answer, the secret is to text me and tell me your fixing to call. Then I will answer.
6. I LOVE MY WII!! Best Mother's Day gift EVER!!
7. My all time favorite show is Friends, but the show that gives me pure happiness is The Office.
8. I "get" my sister in law. Bethany, that is. I totally get her and I love her!
9. I used to love El Chico's but one bad experience has ruined it for a lifetime. Just the thought of that place makes me want to throw up.
10. My favorite cousin is Katie Berend. She is the funniest person I know.
11. I LOVE Sam's Carrot Cake. YUMMY!!
12. I regret not taking the time to get to know some past work people.
13. I have a crush on the Under Armour mannequin at Dicks Sporting Goods. He is HOT.
!!SHUT UP!!
14. I get disciplined daily by Ava because I leave a trail of lights on and that really bothers her.
15. I love my dad's pig raising/pig butchering/pig seasoning skills.
16. I have a very hard time forgiving people who have spoken ill of anyone in my immediate family. Let me clarify that: I won't forgive and I won't forget. And I don't care if you want to pass judgement because of that.

No comments: