Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A few pics from the past week.

On this night she gave a huge "LIVE" Hannah Montana performance and wiped herself out. She was dancing and singing and shaking her hips...so cute...then she laid on the ottoman and sang herself to sleep. Look closely, she is still holding the microphone. My little rock star!!



The next day she decided to pretend to be Hannah Montana (at school) and wear obnoxious tights. These are her Miley tights that she said she HAD TO HAVE or else she would be SUPER SAD. I'm not really for sure if this follows dress code or not. I'm guessing it's ok since I didn't get any disapproving looks.



And finally, Ava as a little 4 year old girl not pretending to be a super star. She got this dress from Grandma Wahl at Christmas. We have to make sure we take pictures in her dresses because she has so many clothes she typically wears her dresses once or twice before moving on to the next season. Somebody is going to score BIG TIME when I decide to get rid of her clothes.

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I know a set of little girls who would love to score on Ava's clothes ;) They could even be returned when finished.

Hughes Family said...

Julia is crazy about wild tights too. She went to school on Monday with footless tights and a babydoll style shirt. I almost died when I realized she had no real pants on. She was wearing them as leggings! The picture of "Hannah Montana" sleeping with her mic cracks me up!