Saturday, January 24, 2009

Turnaround time

I applied for passports for myself and Ava on January 13. I received my passport on January 23. I would like to thank the US Government for being on top of their game. Since I didn't get the passport application complete until mid afternoon on the 13th, the process probably didn't begin until the 14th. So, by my calculations, there were only 8 business days from start to finish. That has to be a record right?? It HAS to be a government reccord.

I have to send out my kuddos when deserved...so...KUDDOS to the government for being fast, friendly, and efficient.

(There IS a GOD!!)

2 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

Did you also receive Ava's? Where are you going? We need to apply for one for Caroline. We got Katherine's at 4 months "just in case". Well, we were so glad we did or else she and I would not have been able to go to Norway with Sam.

Beth said...

We have not received Ava's but I expect to see that by next week. We are going on an Alaskan cruise in May that departs from Vancouver.