Monday, November 24, 2008

Another day, a day closer to leaving...

So today I had the priveledge (HAHA) of breaking up a punch fest between 2 grown women fighting over a duvet. One started by pushing the other, the other punched in the shoulder, I told them both to get a life and get the hell out of my store. I told them if either touched the other on the way out or in the parking lot I would detain them (like I could do that) and press charges. I don't know if they left so willingly because they knew I was serious, or because I was yelling at them like an evil stepmother, or because they could see I was at my wit's end and I was just over it.

Funny thing is, if the dumb women would have looked at the bottom shelf they would have found more of the same duvet they were fighting over.

Then later I had another grown woman KICK ME IN THE SHIN because she didn't have a receipt to prove proof of purchase. When she kicked me I just laughed...because SERIOUSLY...REALLY...I told her my 4 year old doesn't kick and scream like that when she doesn't get her way. Another guest had words with the kicker and that made the kicker angry and she left.

Just another day in hell.

3 comments:

Christy@pipandsqueak said...

I cannot believe your stories. Grown women are acting so immature. Too bad I did not get to view any of the drama when we were there. Our 15 minutes in your store today were very non-eventful. Also not productive but I fully expected not to find what I was looking for on a final liquidation sale.

Hughes Family said...

You should wear a referee shirt to work and wear a whistle. I'm serious. And, wear shin pads.

glam R baby said...

What the crap?? What is WRONG with people? Fighting over a DAMN DUVET cover....are you KIDDING ME?!?!?! I swear....people have ZERO morals anymore...SO freaking ridiculous! Sounds like you need to carry stun gun to WORK! LOL Hope you get through.